This November, choose from many arts, crafts, and educational activities in Pine Bluff. This post gets you started with early November events and regular, ongoing events for children and teens; the information may be updated over time.
As you see events that interest you, be sure to check with the host organizations for more information (e.g., policies for participation and possible schedule changes).
Events for Children: Arts, Crafts, Fitness, and Reading
This September, children have several opportunities in addition to school, extracurricular activities, and private lessons.
Yoga for Kids / ASC
- Saturdays from 10:15 a.m. to 11:00 a.m.
- Arts and Science Center for Southeast Arkansas (ASC), 701 South Main Street in PB (See more contact information below.)
- Ages 7 and up (and adult chaperones). Dress comfortably. ASC yoga classes use Yoga for Kids, a 4-H Healthy Living Program by University of Arkansas Division of Agriculture Cooperative Extension Service.
Story Time / Library
- Wednesday mornings starting at 10:00 a.m.
- Pine Bluff / Jefferson County Library (Main Library at 200 East 8th Avenue)
- Storytime with “age appropriate books and literature selections such as Chicka Chicka Boom Boom and Chicka
Second Saturday Family FunDay – FREE / ASC
- Saturday, November 10, 2018, from 1:00 to 3:00 p.m.
- Arts and Science Center for Southeast Arkansas, 701 South Main Street in PB
- Family and adult chaperones welcome.